Patient Centred Care
Clinically proven solutions to enhance pressure care excellence
Online Equipment Management
Effortlessly manage the ordering, tracking and selection of your equipment
Despite appearances not all mattresses are the same…
Pegasus Healthcare is the leading supplier of high quality, clinically proven products for the prevention and management of pressure ulcers in the acute, community and residential care sectors.
Our clinically proven products are supported by a portfolio of quality assured services such as 24/7 rental service, expert training and education, equipment management solutions as well as service and maintenance programs.
Pegasus Healthcare guarantees a first class level of service that will enable you to provide the world’s best practice in pressure area care.
Covid-19 Plan – Terms and Conditions of Entry to Our Showrooms
- No entry to persons who have travelled from Overseas in the last 2 weeks
- No entry to persons who have travelled from Victoria in the last 2 weeks
- All customers and visitors will be temperature checked at the time of arrival. Those with reading between 37.5 to 37.9 need to leave the premises and be retested in one hour. Those with a reading of over 38 are not permitted to stay on premises.
- There is a restriction on the numbers of people allowed into the business areas.
- Further restriction of the number of customers in specific zones of the business areas.
- Customers and visitors will be required to complete a Contact Tracing Record at time of entry. For data protection purposes, the form will be destroyed after 28 days.